Do-it-yourself hardening is easier than you think…
And highly cost-efficient. The first step is to buy a hardening furnace. Further components and systems can be added step by step. We also provide assistance and advice in all matters relating to hardening:
Accessories and tools
- We supply the accessories you need for hardening
- Our Test Centre is available to you for heat treatment tests
- You get expert telephone advice quickly and professionally, if required
At THERMCONCEPT you will find a comprehensive range of hardening accessories and tools that have been well proven in practice:
We also supply:
- Hardening foils, envelopes and containers for oxidation-free annealing of steels up to 1200°C
- Thermochemically stable hardening oils for tank temperatures
- Materials for cleaning, degreasing and corrosion protection
- Carburizing granulate, nitriding powder and neutral annealing compound
Ask for our special brochures!
- Inert gas retorts and hardening boxes
- Baskets and furnace grids
- Charging wagons
- Hand tools and heat-resisting gloves
- Charging tools such as shovels, draw hooks and charging plates
- Hardness testers
- Blacking plants
Our Test Centre has all the equipment needed for hardening. You are cordially invited to use the Centre’s facilities!
- Subject our products to intensive testing under real conditions
- Become familiar with the hardening process – it’s easier than you think.
We organize individual training courses and seminars to suit your needs.
- Do you want to test which annealing process is best for your workpiece? No problem! We carry out hardness tests in accordance with your requirements, and provide professional documentation of the results.
Our expert staff are there to help you in every way they can.
A Guide packed with knowledge, tips and tricks for hardening steel, with a wealth of details on choosing and shaping steels! You learn everything you need to know, as well as the background to the various heat treatment methods such as carburizing,
nitriding, nitro-carburizing etc. The written material is supplemented with a host of drawings, worksheets and tables.